1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Most active Korean shard

Discussion in 'UO Korea & Taiwan' started by Anal_Ferret, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Anal_Ferret

Anal_Ferret Visitor

Arirang or the other one?

found a lot of ppl on mugen when created a char there. but do not see anyone on Arirang.

Its a pity, korean siege was cloed.. but what prodo-shard should i choose?

2. LittleSkyWalker

LittleSkyWalker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Arirang and Balhae is the only active korean shard.
    Baekdu was the Siege-rule korean shard closed long time ago..

Btw, Mugen is Japan shard.. the 'only' different between Mugen and Siege is.. Mugen with trammel land but with siege-rule apply.

3. Anal_Ferret

Anal_Ferret Visitor

so thats the question..

trying to choose between arirang and balhae..

4. Sara1

Sara1 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Might depend on when you play. I live in the central part of the US and play day and night. lol There are several of us Americans on Balhae. We are active. There seems to be a nice crowd of locals who play during my night. Most are nice. If you don't have a very good ping, I would suggest that you not come here to PvP, though. There are some super elven/human chars there that seem more GM than actual players. We can never compete, even. If that's not what you are looking for, though, it's a wonderful shard. There is a lot of farming going on there, but they don't bother me. Hope you find the shard that you fit into well.

5. Gladius

Gladius Guest

Hello Sara1

Looking forward to connect with you folks on Balhae.

Perhaps we can do peerless hunts or even spawn together.

Right now I am setting up a vendor outlet called the Crimson Cross North of Luna hope to meet you there soon we will be dropping runes at the bank when all is ready.

-G-