1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Treasure Hunting] Most efficient Template to solo Level 7 Treasure maps ?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by popps, Nov 1, 2011.

1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Has anyone done sufficient experience in working up a solo Template for level 7 Treasure Maps?

Did you find it more efficient the Mage T-Hunter ? The Tamer T-Hunter ? The Bard T-Hunter ? Something else ?

I am asking, because I was discussing it with a friend and while he supports a Mage (with Mysticism, that is) T-Hunter for soloing level 7 Maps I am more incline to see the Tamer T-Hunter as a better template. Does the Bard T-Hunter have any fans at all for soloing level 7 Maps ?

What do you think ? What template did you find worked the best for you ?

2. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I used a melee bard for years and thought it was the perfect template. Then I worked up a mystic mage and love it. Absolutely no problems, though sometimes it takes awhile when the spawn uses dispel a lot.

3. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

I did one this morning with my tamer/weaver/disco/music/lore/mage.

I have to hit the bank and stone off skills for lockpicking and mining up the chest, but I did it ok.

The only thing I think would be better is taking off tame/lore and add med and provoke. working provoke up now, lost it on my idoc on a stone.

More to come.