1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) most fun favorite template

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Touzoko, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Not what you run with. Not what works.
    But, what was the template that was the most fun for you?
    Mine, a nox/fencer lock picking thief. I killed more things, that I shouldn't have been able to, with him. Was fun to pit him against monsters way over his head- and sometimes win.
    What did you enjoy the most- what was the most fun? After all- this is a game, and it should be mostly about the fun
    *purrs*

2. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Bokuto Nerve Strike/Deathstrike before it got really popular :D I would say around the 2008 time frame?

Before we were able to craft epic weapons, I believe myself and Verum had the best/most capable gear for pulling it off.

i remember myself and Tek (if anyone remembers him) would switch playing Astynax and just roll people all night long. Of course it was completely OP at the time.. but that's what made it super fun.

3. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Busido Parry Necro Mage rocking the -15 Mage Weapon Staff of power.... Back when you didn't need MED to have great MR and when EVASION was absolutely Nuts. I ran in Vamp Form and Remember winning 7 on 1's in dungeons.. I could throw down 1 para in a narrow hallway have a target already strangled and just pop Evasion and cast THROUGH (evading all interupts) 7 people dumping me and just Full Combo Expl / FS / Spike Fools and they'd die.. Nothing like Feeling invincible...

Mage / Eval / Necro / SS / Bush / Parry

---------------------------------------------

Straight up legit Human Med Moving Shot Archer.... Back when being human got you the jack of all trades -10 to Special Mana Cost.. Just an Archer that could dump specials all day.. Was Great.

4. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Tamer in early-mid 98. Nothing ever beat that period for me. I had a whole team of people helping me get my taming up to dragon level (luring hellhounds to me, keeping me alive) and when I could finally tame them all hell broke loose across the country side. Good times.
    Disarm thief back in the day was a hell of a good time too. Was awesome provoking people into attacking you, then disarming them, stealing, and killing them with their own weapons. Or when deadly poison first came into being. No one knew what to do.

In more recent times my vampire paladin has been pretty fun.

5. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Simply a nox/dexxor. Put me in an arena and I would simply destroy peeps. Hey Wulf, you and I never did get to finish our tournament, even though you got a taste of it in T2A, although it was along time ago and you prolly don't remember that long ghost run to a shrine :( But in all seriousness, from '98-'00 I ruled this shard as thee FIRST, and I was the original, 7X
    Fencer, tactics, anat, healing, taming, lore, vet. I ran one of the first nightmares with a long spear from hell. Yes, you can hate/thank me now.

6. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Credit where credit is due