1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Most popular shard?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ultima_Dork, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Ultima_Dork

Ultima_Dork Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004

I played uo from 99-07 and a tiny but in 08 or 09..

I played in Chessy, and while running around on chessy using a 14 day trial im noticing......nothing? I found many open tower spots in tram.. and after two hours of running around i saw *one* person and im thinking they werent even there..

So wondering what a more popular shard is? and will i see more than 1 person every two hours?
  2. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

Atlantic and GL are probably the biggest east coast shards.
  3. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 21, 2006

Atlantic would be the most populous and least popular.

Siege Perilous would be the opposite.
  4. Skrag

Skrag Visitor

May 13, 2008
    Atlantic has a thriving Luna, an active Haven, and even some hangers-on in Britain. I ran through Despise to work archery today and must have ran past half a dozen newbies training.
  5. A Rev

A Rev Guest

The thing is that even the most populated shard can seem dead at times because of the stupidly ridiculous amount of land mass the devs feel they need to keep adding.

when you started there was what 1facet??

Came back to 4??

Now we are on 6 and less subscribers, so unfortunatly it can be a ghost town :(