1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Most populated Fel Shard?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

how would i find out which shard, besides siege has the most populated Fel Facet? i am leaving baja, fel here is very lowly populated, i have alot to sell, including two Luna houses side by side, and a fel castle, and a ton of stuff i cant get over there with me, but i have to decide which shard i am moving to, my ping is best to the shards that are on the same server as Great Lakes, anyone know which fel is most populated?

2. xxEvolusxx

xxEvolusxx Guest

I hear Atlantic is populated.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

but is fel populated?

4. probably altantic or great lakes.

5. xxEvolusxx

xxEvolusxx Guest

<blockquote><hr>

but is fel populated?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry I wasn't more specific. Most of the time when people start these threads everyone argues who is the most populated. The majority of arguments point towards Atlantic Felucca being the most populated. [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Siege Perilous...la

7. <blockquote><hr>

Siege Perilous...la

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe, siege indeed. Tis all fel thar

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Siege Perilous...la

[/ QUOTE ]
    He did actually ask which shard besides siege...

9. im pretty sure ther are more than 100 people on the other fell shards. LONG LIVE SIEGE!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Catskills

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Chesapeake may come in 3rd or 4th on population that actually uses fel yet. [​IMG]

There are large guilds fel based, have their own websights etc. rather than use stratics very much. But they are out there. Housing wise fel side is darn crowded pretty full up, can find some spots but may be littered with a row of grandfathered houses in the way as well.

Most all of the older vets are not *chicken* to be travelling to/ nor chicken to remain/ in fel [​IMG] unlike many of the younger ones. Paxlair still there, 10 yrs old, still active, large fel side player run town / role play town etc. with ..many alliances with Pax and others on Ches.

Ya can still get pkd, oft by the Yew gate there, if in the mood to find someone that may be ye best bet on any other shard to visit any...regular shard felside..check out the old school fel moongates for action...be it yew gate moonglow minoc see whom all is fighting there, or killing there, since their fel facet, has no fel rulesetted Luna etc. like Siege has so less land to go find everyone upon. [​IMG]

But Chesapeake truelly does has a long good standing vet player base be they pvpers or roleplayers or pvmers or tamers etc. all sorts of folks thus...still a lot of old vets there using ALL facets and all land nearly ...and all that land anywhere makes it sometimes hard to find anyone till ya get hooked up with some alliances or guilds..then ya find everyone.

Paxlair has a websight too and that websight can lead ya to just about every guild everyone else nearly on Ches. that may be active fel side.

12. Dean478

Dean478 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

These people stuck in fel though, what are they like usually?

I dunno about other realms but Oceania seems to be nothing but reds... I love the realism of murderers, but there has to be balance for the sake of games.

I miss the old Second Age days. Would Ches bring that back?

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Aye a balance is sort of crucial to any society functioning as a wonderful blend of every type of *template* and player hues, roleplayers, pvpers, pvmers, and crafters somehow coming together sometimes for the enjoyment of everyone. Hard many a time to get such co operations anywhere especially with dwindling UO player base on many a shard. When players refuse any forms of co operation on their shard regardless of alliances player hue, etc. they really only committ community suicide..sadly. . and that hurts the entire player base of community to where no one co operates or even pitches in to help for anything any more cuz all they do is hissy fit. And some shards try to overcome that when they can to include others..for a bit of betterment for all of em. NO easy task when egos oft are in the way..yet some can overcome all that at times, and perserve..thrive even last 10 yrs long..like Paxlair on Chesapeake.

Some times it is the someones or somethings which continue to try, and seem to outlast or continue to live onward in spite of every change coming down the UO pike..that may be due to those committed to doing something more..or something to try to involve assorted *walks of life* red blue orange green etc. of hue and templates. It would be hard to describe the interactions of many with a 10 yr. old player run town, now a 4-5 city wide statehood, where there be times that there may be only 20 there wherever something was being held, and next time, many many more are there. Perhaps it is something like a permanence one can rely upon, for it or us.. to just BE THERE. . alike or even oft vastly unalike yet sometimes the players themselves, are the gel that bonds all oddly. Hard to describe. .not all reds not all blues..a form of community that keeps on trying to keep on keeping on..and has for 10 yrs. so they must be doing something right along the way, many or most of the times. [​IMG] Plus the *history* it is just THERE...embedded upon a shard.

A quote from his excellancey mayor governor, the *old man* Winfield, himself :

We are 10 years old on January 19, 2008. We have not been dormant. We have not collapsed. For some reason we continue to trudge along trying new things and old things. We are not about size or numbers. We are about quality of life in this Realm.

http://www.paxlair.com/index.php

14. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Siege Perilous...la

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's another shard?...la

15. sweetwhisper

sweetwhisper Guest

Why do you end every sentence with la? It is very annoying.

16. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Maybe he is advertising "Lake Austin" because he thinks it is the best shard??? ROFL!

17. sweetwhisper

sweetwhisper Guest

ROFL....thanks I needed a good laugh as we are having a blizzard here...brrrr.

18. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe he is advertising "Lake Austin" because he thinks it is the best shard??? ROFL!

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah, I was very upset when EA created that shard and everyone started using LA to refer to it....la

19. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Siege Perilous...la

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A valiant attemp at a cover up when the reality of it is you didnt read the OP before trying to be a smart arse.

20. Guest

Guest Guest

I missed th part where I'm required to read the posts first? Link?...la

21. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Siege Perilous...la

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A valiant attemp at a cover up when the reality of it is you didnt read the OP before trying to be a smart arse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeesh, have a sense of humor you dull man, don't take everything at face value, lol.

22. Guest

Guest Guest

I been wondering what "la" means for weeks. Nothing on Urban dictionary...Perhaps he is calling all of us Lamer Asshats.
    *wanders off confused*

23. Guest

Guest Guest

Hon, we have been wondering about that for many years. I think he just made it up.

24. Guest

Guest Guest

What la? I'm not sure what you are talking about, ^^ ...la

25. Scooby_Snacks

Scooby_Snacks Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

What la? I'm not sure what you are talking about, ^^ ...la

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it means nothing....just to get the reaction he got in this thread!

26. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Siege Perilous...la

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

'essir der iss. atLAntic.

27. Guest

Guest Guest

West coast I would say pacific. East I would think atlantic.

28. Guest

Guest Guest

i'm in texas, does that point me west or east? it is east texas [​IMG]

29. Guest

Guest Guest

Open cmd promp. type: ping "shard".owo.com

so it would look like this. ping pacific.owo.com

find the lowest ping and go with that. out of the busy shards of course.

30. Guest

Guest Guest

i didnt know you could still ping them the same way since ea took over

31. Guest

Guest Guest

EA has always owned UO (Origin was sold to EA before UO started. EA allowed Garriott &amp; Origin to make UO).
    The servers have always been at the same EA server banks.

(The only difference is that the test shards were in Austin, then San Fran, and now I bet they are in Fairfax.)

32. Guest

Guest Guest

*swats at bug*
    Damn even my cat tries to kill it!

33. Guest

Guest Guest

Just don't use bug spray...la