1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mounted message when trying to stealth? any fix?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Basara, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I'm getting the "you cannot use this skill when mounted" message about 99% of the time when I try to stealth. It started when I came through a moongate on an ethy, then dismounted, to start stealthing on foot.

2. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Ouch that would indeed be nasty.

I was quite beside myself to get the Burglers(?) Bandanna last night as a Paragon Reward (At Mellisa's). I immediately eat a 120 Stealth scroll and put it on :)

3. Dame Judi

Dame Judi Guest

I may be wrong but I think that is the message we are getting since the last publish when we attempt to use stealth and fail.

Don't think it has anything to do with being mounted.

4. Strawberry

Strawberry Guest

So far, it has only happened to me in human form, not when I'm a rat/bunny or other ninjitsu form, so I try to only stealth in that form but it is limiting.

5. Zooithion

Zooithion Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I thought that to at first but it pops up at other times when you don't fail.

I think it only happens to chars that are still gaining / have room to gain in stealth, not when you are maxed or have it locked.

6. this only happens to me when in fel any word on a fix ??