1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mouse Hole Reward Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Leaf, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Has anyone got a Mouse hole reward and tried it out to see if it works in a Keep? I was wondering if you can place it on Keep walls and get into the grassy areas that are not accesible and use them.

2. feath

feath Guest

my mouse hole is a black spot on an inner wall (wont go on outer wall) and does absolutely nothing.

3. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

What a waste of a reward. We were talking tonight and thought it would be really neat if it could give you access to the grassy areas in Keeps that are just wasted space. Now that would have been a nice reward. I won't be getting one of those now.

4. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

im not sure if it was fixxed... but you can put the mousehole on the second floor, and drop down into the grassy areas. I did this on Test centre, and i was also able to mark runes into the grassy area of the keep. I have not tested this since pub. went live however.

5. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Could you lock items down in the grassy areas when you dropped down? I would love to use that wasted space.