1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mouse Hole Stuck

Discussion in 'UHall' started by It Lives, Jul 14, 2008.

1. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I placed my mouse hole in keep steps(some where in first two steps) and now not able to retrieve it. Any suggestions on how to re-deed it?

I tried circle of trany. I have not called a gm yet.

2. ki-rin

ki-rin Guest

i think you need to call a gm to help you retrieve it

3. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, I am thinking so too. Ctr+shift does not bring up the hole..ty

4. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

be careful with these, i axed mine to move it this morning and it said "you broke the item" and now it's gone :(
    /whine

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

call gm if I remember correctly a while back they stated not to place them near steps as there was a issue (lol guess we know what the issue is now )

6. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

Don't chop your mouse hole. Currently, there's a bug where if you axe a mouse hole, it is destroyed. I was only able to axe my mouse hole from one side of the wall (the side I placed it from). When I did, it was destroyed.

It feels like I've been getting nailed by every single serious bug in this publish. Lost a great dwh to the guard whack bug too.

7. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Odd, I got my mousehole this weekend and axed it just fine. It appeared in deed form in my backpack.

8. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

"guard whack bug"

now that's and old bug... :(

9. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

almost any deeded item placed by steps/stairs inside or out, will dissapear if placed. A GM will NOT get it back for you as it was deleted.

10. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

IT Is Not Deleted As I pass over it in rat form it *squeeks* and a GM did get it back for me... the steps are inside of the keep not out side, just saying.

11. Ishmael

Ishmael Guest

That's not true. Most of the time the item is there, you just can't see it. Turn your circle trans up to max radius and try standing in different spots on the stairs. If your house is customizable, you may be able to get at it by removing stairs.