1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mouse Macros

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by DieHardUO, Dec 17, 2012.

1. DieHardUO

DieHardUO Visitor

Alright so i use UO 2d client and UO Assist and i play mage alot.. So when i go to options i always do the last target and target self macro on my mouse. Ex. i bring up heal and do target self [scroll down] or i do magic arrown and do last target {scroll up}

Suddenly this will not work. I try to create the macro again and it will not register in the options space in UOA. Idk what is wrong because it worked fine before. Can anyone help me with this problem? Much appreciated.

2. Odin of LS

Odin of LS Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

You don't need to make a macro. Just go to the keys tab in uoa, find target self/last clear hot key and set your mouse wheel keys in their place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Goldberg-Chessy

Goldberg-Chessy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am having same problem. Just installed UO on brand new windows 8 system and now mouse will not connect with UOA it seems. Is this a UAC issue with windows? I have tried running all programs as admin and still no luck. I can set keystroke assignments in mouse as always but they just don't connect with the game/uoa now

4. Goldberg-Chessy

Goldberg-Chessy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Btw, did you go to the manufacturers website and download the latest drivers for your mouse? That's always the first step