1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Mouse Wheel setting?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Eslake, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Eslake

Eslake Guest

I can't find anything in options that could relate to the problem, so I'm wondering if anyone else has a similar problem...

I use the mouse wheel to scroll in things like the skills gump and quest text.. But for some reason, it only works on 1 of my accounts.
    All 7 characters on that account can use the wheel to scroll up and down.
    But on the other account, all 6 characters can Only scroll Down with the wheel, never up.

Any ideas? :(
  2. Nenime

Nenime Guest

What client do you use, Eslake?
  3. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

Try in Assist.
  4. Eslake

Eslake Guest

2D, I have UOAssist too (don't see any options in it either) for both accounts.
  5. Analytical

Analytical Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 1, 2006
    Make sure you don't have anything under the Keys Tab on UOAssist set to use the scroll wheel.

You can check by assigning the scroll wheel movement to one of the options on the Keys Tab, it will say if it is already used by something else.
  6. GFY

GFY Guest

You have to set up your macros for each character and account. UOA doesn't set up macro's for all your characters, or accounts at once.
  7. True, but what you set in the Keys tab DO carryover from char to char. Remember, the "Keys" tab only establishes the keypresses that do all the fancy-shmancy stuff.

For actual recorded macros (1-16 on the Macros tab), those ARE character-specific.