1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Warhammer Technical Assistance' started by kever, Oct 18, 2008.

1. kever

kever Guest

is it just me or do other players also have probs with their mouse , it seems to keep hanging every so many minutes its like reacting a few seconds slower then it should be or it just keeps hanging for a few seconds and this is very annoying when in a fight its crucial , of the 10 times i die its 5 times because my mouse isnt working properly , there seems to be no-where an option to change the way your mouse works in the game or do i miss something
    its ONLY in warhammer that i have probs with my mouse so it cant be my mouse , its definitely something to do with the game so please if any other players also have the same prob let me know