1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mousehole Pic, greatest reward ever. hehe

Discussion in 'UHall' started by love2winalot, Jun 25, 2008.

1. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

Hail:...... l there it is. I am not kidding. Go to test center and see for yourself. Missed it. here it is again l that is it. :sad4:

It looks like a really small crack. just draw a line on a piece of paper and you have your mouse hole.

2. Nafaustu

Nafaustu Guest

Is there a list somewhere of all the available rewards? I know there was one, but it apparently never got made sticky.

3. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

i posted a list in a few places on stratic's and on tradespots tiny forum area, no pic's yet ( someone can modify the list with pic's :) )

4. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

guess i won't worry about getting one of these , not sure i want to invite mice into my house's anyhow :p

5. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

It talks and teleports you downstairs but won't teleport you up if it's on the bottom floor. Other then the size I like it.

6. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

how? I just went to test and it wont do jack for me. Just sits there in its all its lameness, dissapointing me.

7. Seasseragh

Seasseragh Guest

:postpics:

even if there isn´t much to show. But it´s functional like the ones in Castle Brit?

8. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Gata be the true rat to go threw it.

9. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

Tada....

10. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry forgot to say I had to turn into slime to do it. Not sure about othe stuff you polymorph into only tried the slime.

11. Seasseragh

Seasseragh Guest

Thankees! Well, it doesn´t look much, but it´s not as bad as you made it sound.
    It´s a friggin´mousehole after all. I´ll still buy it. Maybe even two.

12. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

If I had an animation program to use right now it would be ten times better. ten mins using microsoft paint and i made it suck at least 40% less.

[​IMG]

I can has job as UO dev now pls?

13. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Funking Winnah!

Not only an awesome paintshop job, but a lolcats reference as well.

Seriously, Devs, just have a quick look at that new picture.

14. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

OMG some peeps moaning about the mouse hole!! what size did u expect..its for a friggin mouse for gods sake, go into mouse/ rat form and pass thro it into a SECRET room u make in ya house....

15. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I would expect a mousehole to actuallly be able to fit a mouse in it.

16. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Not complaining about the reward itself mate, but more about the lack of attention little things are given.

Have a look at what the devs came up with (wtf, a square cut slot), and then look at Blesh's example (a neat looking rounded hole, pretty much what people expect a mousehole to look like). Give or take the cute little mousehead :)

Dont get pissy at people simply for expecting better. We're all (well, the majority of us) grateful for the little things but even more grateful when we can see considerate effort has been used.

17. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

my vision was an animated little mouse that popped his head out once in awhile. maybe have it randomly emote squeeks... ya know.. something....anything other than a tiny brick of black. I started doing then realized i had no animation software on this computer :( I gotta find one to download.

I think it would be mega kewl if it was more rounded, and had a mouse in it, and when you walked over the tile, instead of doing nothing when your in you natural form, the mouse would come out and squeek, turn you into a mouse, throw you down the hole, then poof you back to your regular self.

alas, we get a three pixel wide, nine pixel high brick of black.

18. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Thats 27 black pixels of pure AWESOMENESS!

[​IMG]

"Graphics Monkey worked as hard as he could, putting the finishing touches on the new Stygian Abyss expansion for UO!"

19. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

:lol: