1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

MOVE IT YOU JERK

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Prince Caspian, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Oh dear me. A sign of the times.

Last night three foolios in garg galleons were crowded around the docks of Britain yelling at each other to move their dang blasted gaddamn [[[Censored]]] [[[Censored]]] [[[Censored]]] [[[Censored]]] [[[Censored]]] [[[Censored]]] leaky bucket so they could dock.

(Plays a sea shanty version of "Why Can't We Be Friends" on the accordian)

2. Coldren

Coldren Sage
    Stratics Veteran

The UO-equivalent of road rage.

Awesome. :thumbup1:

3. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

try docking elsewhere....

4. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

So it was like any real world dock then.

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Well unfortunately to do the fishing quests you need to get your ship by the dock for the fishmonger quests. And each quest requests you to go to a certain port... really you don't have a whole heck of a lot of choice... though being courteous to others is something that we all should practice... however there are always those who feel justified in being a jerk.

6. Can't you use a rowboat instead of parking a big boat next to the dock?

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

And take 15 min to get anywhere near the dock?

Besides which typically when I do dock at one of the ports I'm only there long enough to turn in my quest and head out with the next one. I don't just abandon my boat at a dock... that's rude...

8. jaraxlebaenrae

jaraxlebaenrae Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

In Fel you can just scuttle them, board, emergency repair and sail them away.....

9. miniciti

miniciti Guest

Actually, you don't even need to be very near the dock to complete the quest. I sail about half way there, then recall to the fishmonger, and he marks my quest complete and gives me a new one. Try it. :thumbup1:

10. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You can be close to Skara or Jhelom and get and complete either quests. Moonglow and Floating Market quests are like this also except you can't just recall to the market like you can the other docks. For Britain, Trinsic and Vesper i just get close and then recall to the docks.