1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Move of Trade Center during invasion?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Alcestis, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Alcestis

Alcestis Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Since we can't recall to Britain for now, I doubt there'll be a lot of people actually making the effort of going there... So i personally feel the need for a temporary relocation of the trading scene.
    I noticed there was quite a few people hanging out at Luna bank yesterday and today, so even if it's the most ugly city in the world, I decided to move my gater/banksitting activities there for now.

Are there any other banksitters/gaters who have swapped locations?
    Does anyone have a better suggestion than Luna?

2. Tasatail

Tasatail Guest

skara is such a nice look place but same as brit the invasion will effect most trammel citys so looks like luna will be the bank for the next few weeks or so could be worse could be umbra

3. Keno

Keno Guest

Wouldn’t Jhelom be a better choice? Aesthetics aside those who enter into the world in a city under invasion will be automatically teleported to Jhelom anyway.

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The graveyard in Jhelom is a little close to the bank for comfort, spectral armor and shadow fiends abound in the area.