1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Move your house without having to recustomize.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Eros, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Eros

Eros Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Wouldnt it be cool if you were able to save your house design ? Lets say you wanted a new plot to place your home. But you did not want to have to recustomize your home again. It would be nice to be able to save your house customization to a house deed. You would not have to spend countless hours recustomizing. Also maybe this could add a new profession into the game. Where you could design houses and save them to a deed and be able to sell your designs to other players. I am no game designer or anything. But I think it wouldnt take too much work implimenting this into the game. But I would like to hear thoughts about this from other players. And also maybe perhaps thoughts from a dev. if this would, could ever happen.

2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

sounds like a cool idea.

3. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

Good idea, I agree. Perhaps require some skills and a good deal of money investment.

4. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

It would be nice if it would somehow pack up all the contents and also keep the deco in tact! *Talk to the hand!* I can dream if I wanna!!! :lick:

5. Lura

Lura Guest

I've heard suggestions to this effect before - particularly about allowing other people to design your house and sell the design to you.

I'd be interested to see if they do anything with the idea.

6. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

This has been suggested many times, and every times it goes completly ignored by the Devs :(

No need for a new skill, or even to tie it to a skill.. Just save the design to a deed, then feed the deed to a house sign to erect it.