1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Moveing to the shard

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by WildWobble, Dec 6, 2010.

1. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Hello I have decided to move to Chesapeake. please let me know the things i should know about the shard and offer some advice on active guilds I would like to join one or two of my characters to a fel spawning guild and would like the low down on them. And possibly let me know the going price on a tram / fel castle. I will be transfering my first character over next week have to pack ext. Also looking for a good hunting guild to run about with. Talk to me :)

2. Vlaude

Vlaude Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Hi there, I just came to Chessy too. You'll probably get better feedback on your main questions from others that post here but if you ever want someone to hunt with or do spawns I'm usually up for it. ICQ: 556983623.

3. Paschal

Paschal Guest

I say check out BOV or UFO they all have some good things going on and offer hunts and such