1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Movement, can't get to second floor in my castle

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by FrejaSP, Jul 19, 2009.

1. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Apr 12, 2001
    I go up the stair but can't get of stair to second floor, I just keep running up and down that stupid stair.

Edit, played a little around with the graphics setting, now I can get of the stair but I still have trouble with patch finding, I turn when I don't want.

Restarted client and problem is back, also ladders gives me trouble somtimes.
    I can go out and in the door north and then take the stairs in the tower and get up second floor but middle stair still won't let me use it, can't access it.
  2. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 19, 2008
    This was a problem in the KR client before as well. . .
  3. S.P.A

S.P.A Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 28, 2000
    On the top floor of my castle, I have a bamboo screen closing half each doorway. The South doorway from the centre section is impassable; the West, North and East all work. In the 2D client I can walk through all 4 doorways.

So yes, we have a bug in castles.
  4. Deb

Deb Guest

The flames from my Open fire pit on the top floor block my movement
    on the bottom floor...2 floors down. Seems some things block movement.
    I did send in a bug report.
  5. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 11, 2008

My magincia rubble walls on the first floor block movement, my fountains of life block movement. I am thinking some of my craftable house add ons are blocking paths as well. This was the first bug report I sent.