1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[BUG] Moving crate memory leak?

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by covert, Feb 21, 2011.

1. covert

covert Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

When I first log into my house, my client is at about 450MB of memory used - as soon as I open the moving crate (this also nearly crashes the client, mind you) it jumps up to over 900MB of memory used and if I open any packs therein, it will go over 1GB and crash shortly thereafter.

Guess this would be a good place to plug that Navery spawn also has a crash that is not related to a memory leak. It just happens randomly while running around in her room.

If only they'd give modders the ability to fix the stability of this client...maybe we'd have something playable.

2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

the moving crate is an evil item... he can hold 9999 items + 9999 per strongbox inside. That means which everytime you open it the client make 9999 square/list slot + other 9999 per every strongbox that you gonna open... that's the problem :/

3. covert

covert Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ouch. I see what you mean when I mouse over it.

I'm really hoping we get that producer's update soon and the EC fixes even sooner.