1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

moving crate question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by frostbolt, Mar 5, 2010.

1. frostbolt

frostbolt Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

do the items inside a moving crate decay? or can i keep them inside indefinitely until i have a place to put them in my house?

2. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

They don't decay as far as I know.

3. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

nope i have stuff in my moving crate from the previous house owner which has been about 3 years.

4. Surgeries

Surgeries Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I can back up what these folks said...I JUST unpacked some stuff I didn't even know was in one...it's been at least several years.

5. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Moving crate is a safety net for like a customizing change that a container or deco gets moved to the crate. Unclaimed vendor rental items get moved there in time if owner doesn't make sign claim. Just a good thing to check the crate with it taking house storage count sometimes

Decay makes me wonder if the OP might try preserving items on a timer like the Bedlam notes to get at the peerless.
    Not being able to move items in the crate means it acts like locked and not secure. This would mean plants should die/decay.

No experience on either. Be a good guess that nothing is put into stasis.