1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Moving Crate

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Slayvite, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Is it possible to get a moving crate for a castle?

I'm really trying to use this new decorating system but it's god damb annoying. Twice now I have literally almost put my fist thru the screen as I get so annoyed with not being able to get that last piece in place.

I have far to much stuff already placed in my castle to start moving it all around just to place 1 flipping piece of floor!!! :cursing:

If I could dump everything into a moving crate like the custom houses have then at least I could start deco'ing without the fear of losing items ect.

If this is to hard to code then PLEASE just let me buy a Castle amount of storage for an 18x18 so I can drop this Castle before I end up in A&E with severe hand injuries.
    This new system is actually making me hate UO........ :sad2:

2. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

@Mesanna , @Kyronix , @Bleak Is this a future possibility or resign myself to the fact I have days of painful decorating ahead?