1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

moving crates?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Nukeworker, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi guys I have owned a Castle on the Europa Shard for many years now..and every few months or so I have been wondering what is inside the moving crate? According to my storage menu i have 192 items in a moving crate..How do I access it?..I tried to find some help here with previous posts here on the forums..Much obliged folks

2. Irulia Darkaith

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I didn't know castles could have moving crates as they can't be customized. Anyway, to access a moving crate, just click on your housing sign, pick the customize tab and select "Relocate Moving Crate" and it will put it where you're standing.

3. Lady Laurel

Lady Laurel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni LOST

I would normally say items from a vendor, but I don't think they last that long in the moving crate, do they?

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

yah, the clothing they were wearing and any items they had for sale will remain pretty much forever, so if you ever let a vendor just fall everything he was wearing popped into that crate