1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Moving here

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by DreadLord Lestat, Dec 25, 2009.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I will be moving here but it might be a couple of days before I can get my main character here with some of my stuff. Is there anyone that has a medable LRC suit that I can borrow until I can get my stuff here. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and Merry CHristmas!

2. HeadOn

HeadOn Guest

Welcome :)

Wish I could help but still rebuilding after 3yr afk and losing everything I had.

3. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Yeah I am in the same boat. Between my wife and I, we didn't think we were coming back qhwn we left 3 years ago and didn't really store anything. We lost 2 houses, 1 castle and 1 keep full of stuff. Probably lost well over 200 mil in stuff but rebuilding is fun. I had gathered a full LRC suit on the shard I am leaving but won't have my transfer tokens for a couple of days and I would like to start a new mage here while I wait. Welcome back and thanks!

4. Chelle

Chelle Guest

Hiya Lestat and Welcome to Chessy! Come find me at luna bank..My char's name is Sami..I don't have a suit but can certainly help you out..Merry Christmassssssss!

5. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

We have Lrc suits, Runebooks and other things to help you get started here. You can either get them from me or Sami. If you need anything let me know on here or icq at 267944224