1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Moving in today

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Arch Angela, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Arch Angela

Arch Angela Guest

Hi there I'm moving to Europa today from LA, I'm a long time Vet that has reciently come back for more fun! I heard that Europa was a great shard and I'm excited to be a part of it. My Char is named Vanessa Versace (not a tailor, but started that way) she's a steath mage w/weaving and I love to go with groups for peerless/champs or whatever! i don't take too much seriously so if you are militant...er.. no thanks...but for mature & fun players gimme a hello :)
  2. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
  3. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2008

If you'd like to join a guild, give me a shout; we take new and returning players and are a mix of new, experienced and vet players. There's usually something going on in guild, from peerless to the new dungeons, quests and crafting. We have players from all over the world too, so there's usually someone about as well, no matter what time zone you're in. I should warn you though, they're all slightly mad; the nicest bunch of people you'll ever meet, but still, slightly mad :D

If you're interested, shout me here, drop me a PM or find someone in game with the SAOR guild tag and ask for me, Cail :)
  4. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 26, 2004
  5. Welcome to Europa. We are also a mature guild that is busy doing peerless, SA, champ spawns ect. We are allianced with CD/MOA so usually something going on. Give me a buzz if you need help or are looking at guild to join
    ICQ 8191777
  6. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 21, 2006
  7. Arch Angela

Arch Angela Guest

Thanks for all the welcomes! I can't wait to get all settled!