1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Moving in

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Obsidian, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

After being a long-term house guest for Tina Small, I am finally ready to move into my first house on Siege. I'll been working on the house design for the last week. I may tweak it further, but I've got it where I want it to get started moving in.

Of course, now that I look at my house I a can see how empty it is. So I'm looking for a bunch of basic items to make the new homestead functional. So here is a list of items I'm looking for. Please reply here or PM me if you can help with any of these. Please state your price, though any housewarming items would be appreciated:

- 18 Wooden Chests
    - 10 Hedges
    - Vines
    - Assorted flowers and Plants
    - 2 Small Forges
    - 2 Anvils
    - 1 Soulforge (any color)
    - 1 Fireplace
    - 2 Spinning Wheel
    - 1 Loom
    -10 bookcases
    - 4 Small Beds
    - 6 Small Tables
    - 6 Cloth Chairs
    - Tables
    - 20 Benches
    - 20 Rune Books
    - Any extra wooden furniture
    - Candelabras
    - Shipwrecked and other paintings

I don't think anything here is out of the ordinary and should be common (even the soulforge with the new relic drop rate from Shame loot). If you have any of these items sitting around taking up secure space, I would be glad to put them to use. I'm still trying to find the best vendors on the shard that sell these items. If you have one you'd recommend, I'd take that advice. Thanks in advance for your help!

-OBSIDIAN-

2. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have a ton of useless decco items just PM me a good time or yell at me in game.

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

My crafter's account is still on for a few more days, so I can help you out with all the craftable stuff, as well as the plants. I also have a weapon you asked me to make a while back!

4. Ginsu's

Ginsu's Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Where is your house at and do you have a mail box I will drop off some goods for ya.

5. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Thanks all for initial offers of help. My place is called "Castle Obsidian" and it is on the south end of Fire Isle, due west of Hythloth. No mailbox yet, but I will start looking for one on a vendor.

-OBSIDIAN-

6. ii ii

ii ii Adventurer
    Gilfane

i'll look around - may have some stuff to donate.