1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Moving Shot

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by KickEm, May 15, 2008.

1. KickEm

KickEm Guest

I dont know if its just me or did anyone else notice moving shot doing 35 damage on an all 70's suit with max DCI after HLD. I say its a crock of bull. I dont know what they are doing on their side to manipulate the code but a certain Guild on Lake Austin does it like crazy. The second after the last publish hit all of them turned into archers.
    Their Moving shot does more then their freaking armor ignore. I dont know what it is but something has to be done about it. This whole entire guild on LA needs to be banned.

2. Desolation87

Desolation87 Guest

LMAO! Woot Lake Austin!

3. Come to cats we have lots to offer for fel pvp ... macer concussion blows ..
    2 and your dead ... Woot Woot ...

Uo where the next publish is only as good as the next "did we fix it " oops maybe next pub .. and the next and the next .. Were close ... i sware .