1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Moving Taming Skill & Pets Between Characters..

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Risso, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

So I have a tamer but I've decided I'm unhappy with their name and how they look. If I were to soulstone their animal taming & lore skills onto a new character, would I be able to transfer my old tamer's pets over too without them ignoring the now-skillless character's commands?

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

how will you pass the pets to a char on the same account?

Yes, you can transfer the pets to another char, provided you just take each one out of the stable and transfer it without giving any commands. You will need a tamer to pass them to and then pass them back to the new character.

Another way to go would be to purchase a name change token. You can change hairstyles and colours in game through the npc hairstylist in some alchemy shops.

3. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yep I was going to transfer the pets to another account, then back again :) Thanks for the help!