1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Moving to a new shard?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by silent, Feb 22, 2011.

1. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Will EA ever make a way for someone to relocate to a new shard? Not including your house of course, but some way to move your characters and contents of your house? Using tokens is not realistic due to the number of items some would need to move.

2. ohmyGED

ohmyGED Visitor

1 character and backpack + bank box + 5 pack animals = a lot of items you can hold

if you are worried about weight, put heavy items in the bank box and lighter weight items on animal or person

3. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

One character you can carry 875 items i believe it is... but I do agree with you, if you have a keep / castle full of crap and 7 characters... yeah it isnt realistic. I would take one or two main characters (that have the expensive 120s used) and soulstone all the other skills off to frags and start those characters fresh again on the new shard.

4. longshanks

longshanks Guest

nothing wrong with having a massive tag sale or auction prior to leaving. these type of things are always good for a shard.