1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Moving to Origin, anywhere to place a castle?

Discussion in 'UO Origin Trade' started by Ki'Marhi Scrible, Apr 27, 2011.

1. If you know a spot and dont mind sharing pm me please
  2. There are plenty of 18x18s open in Malas outside Umbra and a few outside Luna... and there are 18x18s open in tram and fel as well... I know of at least one Fel keep spot at the moment, but I'm sure there might be more.

If interested in the one keep spot I know of, lemme know, I would be willing to show you where.

and sorry, i just read the subject line again... no castle spots I have seen as of lately.
  3. Michael Wolf

Michael Wolf Guest

There was a Tram Keep spot near Justice last time I looked. No castle spots I know of.
  4. forgot to state it but I prefer fel. :/
  5. i've looked around and havent seen any castle spots... im sure there are a few keep spots and plenty of 18x18s tho, in Fel.