1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mr and Mrs Fudds Vendor Shop is Open

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Elmer Fudd, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have put some +15 stat scrolls on my vendor I want to get rid of, which most of the New Guild would be interested in...I will be selling alot of things there soon, to try and Part out accounts.....and so forth

Mrs Fudd wants to Sell/ Jewels/Tots and Misc stuff, Ill let her explain the Rest

Its like Two Steps North Of Yew Moongate

P.S. Spree your 120 Archery is on there now!

2. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Stat Scrolls 25k each
    10 DP Shirkins 1k each
    Berserker Mauls 15k each
    Blade Weaves 10k each

A Decent Diamond Mace 45k----good throw away
    SpellChan
    44 Lighting
    DCI 15
    -1FC
    SS 30
    100 Physcial

Ill put more stuff as these things sell....I burnt an Agi and gold hammers and have some decent War Forks and War Axes and such Im going to sell cheap.,..some are pretty darn good....Nothing Uber

4. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Im going to be putting those forks and war axes on tonight, and there is some nice ones....first come first serve...im not posting mods on all these, so heads up....Better be fast:danceb:

5. Daleth

Daleth Guest

I'm not good at this so someone will probably be posting about something awesome they got for like 5k, but thats okay, makes UO fun. It's like treasure hunting without all the monsters. Right now I am going through all the loot from Tot's lots of jewels and weapons, some are okay for playing if you loose them. So come look, plus I am cleaning out the keep and castle of all excess items. I try to put most of the jewels in some type of order, I hate messy vendors.