1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Mr Nice Brokers!

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by MrNiceMNC, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrNiceMNC

MrNiceMNC Journeyman

Just wanted to let people out there know, who dont already that i also broker! Just incase your favorite brokers are not on and you need to do a SAFE and SECURE trade. My name in UO is Mr Nice and i play the atlantic server i dislike scammers and those who steal. If i am on i will never mind transfering items safely for you guys! I will do other shards but i understand most of you dont know me outside of atlantic. I would ask that IF you ever need me to broker a trade you confirm who i am with eather my icq or email me at [email protected], as i check it often.

Thank You, and SAFE hunting!

Mr Nice, ATLC - "We ARE Atlantic"

P.S - this service is FREE.:thumbup1:

2. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I can say that I have had trades with Mr.Nice for hundreds of mil's and had no problems. I would trust him 100%.

Thanks for the Gladiators Collar and Robe. Two items I wanted.

Tom

3. Jandruz

Jandruz Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I did a cross shard deal with Mr. Nice a few months back. He is 100% safe. :)

4. retrorider

retrorider Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hail Mr. Nice!!

Mr. Nice sold me his castle in tram some months ago and the transaction could not have been smoother.

It was only after I polled my guildmates that I did the deal with him.

Many members of my guild have done business with Mr. Nice and every single one of them recommended him to me as honest and trustworthy to the extreme.

Thanks for your help in the past. You can broker deals for me anytime, Mr. Nice.

5. retrorider

retrorider Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Mr. Nice I have another job for you. I need someone to help with a house trade in tram next week, Wed. or Thurs. night.

Let me know what's good for you and we can set it up. I'll will be paying the fee for the transfers.

Glad to have you back.

***EDIT***
    I meant to say, "Let me know what time is good for you and we can set it up".

6. PASmountaindew

PASmountaindew Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Folks I am glad to see that many of you have had good experiences with Mr. Nice but this thread is not for trying to contact him for his services. Please take those to PM or ICQ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!