1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mr. X & Shy'lei vs. Kage

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well X you died :( And Shy... way to run away...
    [​IMG]

2. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

You fought well I watched it while shopping. When they dismounted you it was tempting to put my drag on you. But............ That would have been lame.

Might I ask what you use for defense on your template? Eval/Anatomy? Wres? I'm wanting to try necro but I can't seem to find a good mage wepon.
    And I don't like going no resist.

3. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Kage are you sure he isnt farming silver, Bo Bo knows he likes to farm as a ghosty.

4. Mr X

Mr X Guest

You find it odd one pain strike killed me? Talk more crap though. Pap and bo could not stop shay from killing pap though, nice epic fail.

5. kaper12

kaper12 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Beating Me (PAP) on my mage is no major accomplishment, I do not play a mage all that well, and Bo was not jumping in on the fight, I do ok on the field but one on one mage wise, I should not even attempt !!!!!!

6. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

If one pain spike killed you why was you wearing armor sir? I actually explosion, flame stirked, evil omen then pain spiked you... All of your loot is in my back pack... tell more stories as to why you guys failed against just Kage...

Ps. Why was you farming as a ghost in fire dungeon at the demons... I thought you was against all wrong doings in UO... that only KOC would do a thing like that!

[​IMG]

7. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Since when does armor have anything to do with painstrike damage? Story time more? I had 23 hitpoints when I bolad you. If you casted all that I was dead way before the painstrike hit, or you can just invent more stuff to make you happy. And yes you looted some crappy gm armor, I did not even have a full suit on.

Congratulations, you have a picture of my ghost. What is your point? Are you accusing me of cheating some how? That sir is against the rules of stratics.

8. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I am not saying you are cheating... Maybe you should ask your self if you are cheating.

We all know the answer though... TNT does no wrong... so you can't be!

9. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I dropped the loot on paths floor. looks like a full suit of TNT armor to me.

[​IMG]

10. Mr X

Mr X Guest

I do not like your veiled accusations of me cheating.

11. Mr X

Mr X Guest

I would brag about looting a full suit of gm armor too, except it was not a full suit, way to add a piece.

12. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Like I said Im not accusing you of anything. Nice attempt of twisting my words :)

13. Mr X

Mr X Guest

And some of that armor was so old it did not have the full arms lore resists, way to win uo even more than usual today.

14. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Calm down GG I mean Mr. X and take a breather... You are starting to get delusional again...

15. Mr X

Mr X Guest

You forget the stuff you wrote less than an hour ago?

16. Mr X

Mr X Guest

And you have been whacked out of your gourd for a while now.

17. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I have never known hunting as a ghost to involve a cheat.

Working around game mechanics? Maybe so.

Ya'll can quit reporting this one until I hear otherwise from an admin, to the best of my knowledge this is not a cheat and therefore not a cheat accusation.

18. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Bo thinks you are the one that should be embarassed for even equippin that armor. Bo hears your excuses, the armor what the pain spike, blah blah blah. Also when you edit a post it says so on the bottom. So your theory or statement about kage changin his post just didnt happen. Way to make things up.

19. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

And both of you go to neutral corners, you are starting to make it personal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.