1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mr X

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Got your items last night sir, have any of mine?

2. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Ask bo what my answer was.

3. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Bo cant quote what he said, he did tell to eat something that Bo wouldnt touch. So Bo told him that Bo doesnt like the fellas so Bo passed, and pointed him towards his own guildies.

Just a question for the rest of TNT is this how it is going to be with these faction items? Bo will start trashin all your stuff if TNT trashs Koc's stuff, fair is fair.

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Can you not do this on an individual basis rather than by guild?

Some TnT trash stuff, but some sell back
    Some KoC trash stuff, but some sell back.

So someone make a list of 'trashers' and 'sellers', otherwise it's going to end up with everyone trashing stuff and lots of bad feeling again.

That way you sell stuff to the people who will sell your stuff back, and trash the stuff belonging to those who have stated that they'll trash yours.

5. Goron

Goron Guest

Sadly, I think Speedy and Voodoo started it... that resulted in Hef and some others doing the same...
    After voodoo's first 'trash' post he seemed to have started selling everything back though. (I don't know about speedy, as I don't think he has ever had my stuff?).

As such I have bought everything back and sold everything I have gotten back- the latter hasn't been much, sadly.

Since no one has, to my knowledge, trashed any of my stuff I have had no desire to trash any of any one else' stuff.

But who am I to talk- I pretty much have not played the game in a week (stoopid lag), stuff might have changed.

6. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I looted a pair of Stormgrips that belonged to Back In Black and offered them back to him for 4000 silver, I thought this was fair as they cost 5000 silver. He offered 3000 I said no, he answered with trash em.

I still have them and the offer stands btw!

Trashing items is above my pay scale on Siege.

7. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

To Bo it has seemed in the past that TNT has always said that the guild should hold their members accountable for there actions. This is why Bo asked what the TnT stance was; not just an individuals.

8. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well I don't know who started it or really even care for that matter... But I will say I was one of the first to sell it back and dirt cheap at that.

I never trashed any faction items. Hell I even gave some back to TNT...

And not once has any of my items been offered back for sell.

9. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry Bo BO, but I speak for myself only, I guess you will need to wait and see if a non-individual responds.

10. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

If you cant comprehend what Bo is saying why bother even replyin. Go troll somewheres else. Oh my Bo, Bo made a typo; change that an to as and you too can comprehend.
    Do you think selling someone back their stuff for silver is realy a good idea. Bo will make sure that Bo buys all the stuff that you lose and sell it back to you for silver. Lets see how that works for ya.

11. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

When it comes to guild policy/rules, yes, members are held accountable. There are no policies in regard to PvP loot. What they do with that is up to individual players.

/Non-Individual Responder :grouphug:

12. Goron

Goron Guest

That's because you are so good that you never die- its hard to sell stuff back that you are still wearing.
    :hug:

13. Goron

Goron Guest

wait, you get paid to play?!?!
    :lick:

14. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Nah not true. I just died for the second time since the items have been out at Minax base.

Ru, Krystal, Myaku, Willow possibly another but I may be wrong... They had a nice little trap set for me. Krystal caught me off guard as well. I was not aware that she had put hiding in stealth back on.

Ru was kind enough to give a the items he looted back.

Thanks Ru.

15. Vo0do0

Vo0do0 Guest

Just don't say to Bo Bo he's from Ecuador, because he will snap!!! Ecuador is not even close to the Dom. Republic, Bo Bo has a short fuse! Bo Bo goes BOOOM!!!!