1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] mud puppies only take 82.2

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Storm, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just thought i would let you all know I was in the underworld fishing today off of the bridge near the goblins and caught 2 mud puppies with only 82.2 fishing one is 54 lbs caught by lady tem the other is just a mudd puppy no title so you do not need 100 to catch them!:thumbup1:

2. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I supposed that 80 is required. At least they are 'only' rehued and renamed big fishes. The interesting point of that is, that abyss water seems to count as deep water and you able to train fishing without a boat and dont need to worry about randomly fished up serpents. Unfortunately scripted training also profits of it. :/

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

well it seems you cant get pearls or atleast i have not so far or chests.. I wish iw ould have kept better track of when i was able to start there i think it was around 75
    scales also are available at 80! looks like petra has updated the info on stratics already !