1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] mugs,mugs,mugs

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by dp33, Feb 1, 2009.

1. dp33

dp33 Guest

when i do an idoc i occasionally get a green glass and sometimes a green glass that reads a mug of ale,,today i got one that reads "mug of liquor"(also green) im thinking they come from the same time period ,just wondering if there was any info on these or price difference between this one and the two other ones?.this is on nappa,,,thanks
  2. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

St Patty's Day mugs. Drink the ale or liquor, fill it with milk and you get a mug of milk.
  3. Bigmikeuk

Bigmikeuk Guest

These green glasses are from St Paddy's day (can't remember which year cos i was obviously pissed up). Someone has just filled them with different drinks brought from an Inn. Other than that they are the same.

4. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

Edit: Geez, has it really been that long ago? :(