1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Multi Tile Addon at entrance?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Nyte Doombringer, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Is there some trick to placing multi tile addons such as curtains ect at a open entrance now?

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Is one of the tiles on the east-most side of the plot? They decided for some reason I can't figure out to make us unable to place add-ons on the very east-most tiles. It's very annoying.

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

small correction, if I may

very very very annoying

:cursing:

4. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

:lol:

I chopped oak wood for over 40 ornate hardwood tables and slime dyed em and then goza broke them up at my vendor house only to find out then that all the vendors on the east side couldn't have them. I definitely agree!

5. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

All I want is a Tree on that side. *VERY Annoying* VERY VERY VERY VERY

Perhaps they should have a registered UO House decorators area so those who are registered can place them

HEHEHEHE

6. Yea trying to put some curtains up around the wall and i get that on just one part. grr

7. debii

debii Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

here is a link about multi tile addons that i started a couple of weeks after the changes were made to not allow you to place on the east edge or at the entrance of your home. http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=119987
    and of course i cannot locate the thread anywhere in stratics that stated these are the new string text that showed it was done with the publish that was done just before christmas.
    to bad you cant decorate your house using all tiles the way you want to anymore.