1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mumbles about Stratics Pro error and stupid advertising banners

Discussion in 'UHall' started by FrejaSP, Mar 28, 2015.

1. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Did they stop Stratics Pro?

2. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

3. FrejaSP

Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I look forward to see new version :)

4. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I am looking forward to it as well.
    Mine was set to renew shortly after the change in management, and the paypal recurring payment was cancelled by Taylor before it charged the next 6 months.

I liked browsing without ads.

5. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

what are these "ads" you speak of?

Flutter and Stubentiger like this.
  6. FrejaSP

Yes I hate this ads too, The visa card I had mine on don't work more, so mine can't auto renew, so no problem there

7. Ultimaholic

Ultimaholic Adventurer

I don`t have any adds?

I mean if your talking about the tiny lil banners at the top of the page? I dunno, I get no adds or pop ups so no idea what you may be talking about.

8. FrejaSP

They may be tiny lil banners, but I was free of them with Stratics Pro. I know it could be worse :p

9. Ultimaholic

Ultimaholic Adventurer

Ahhh gotcha,thought ya was gettin pop ups or something that I wasn`t getting. ;)

10. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

Hey gang!

Sorry, been working on some new features that will definitely include some "Stratics Pro" perks! We are still hashing out some things, but i would like to know what other features you guys would like to see?

Now keep in mind, stratics is not "just forums" we have the Reports & Guides section as well. In the past we couldn't add "pro features" there, but with some of the stuff we've been brewing up, I believe we can now. :)

Also have a "super-secret" project which many of you will love to get into - but I cannot say much about that now.... shhhh!

Anyhoo... chime in... what "perks" would you like to see?

Disclaimer - there is no guarantee that a previous or mentioned perk will be added to Stratics for the "Stratics Pro" program.

Also, am thinking of changed the name.... ideas?

*edited to slay silly typo daemons...

11. FrejaSP

As it is a role play game, I believe many of us would like to have 2-3 signature with easy switch between them.
    Sometimes I would like to post as Tina Tink, who is my crafter and a very different person in game than my archer and vampire Freja. I know I could make an account for each, but if I just could choose Tina Tinks signature when she want to speak.

12. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

*nod* I can see that. I know a rather prolific, scribbling elf who would love to share her wisdom on the boards.

Issue with siggies is that they are tied to the account - so where ever that person posted, the siggy would display the currently active one - siggies are not assigned to posts themselves.

Something for the think tank... hmm..... *adds to post-it-note wall under forums*

13. morPR

morPR PRmeister
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

How about arranging discounts with Broadsword and/or the Origin store?

14. Val Van Wolf

Val Van Wolf Seasoned Veteran

Freja, Tina Tink, I still have a couple characters on Siege but haven't played there in a while, but I still love to read your posts. My favorite writer at the moment, is Jussi Adler-Olsen, a Danish mystery writer. He is wonderful, I just want you to know. Suddenly there are a great many new Scandinavian mystery writers because of the great popularity of the Girl With a Dragon Tattoo trilogy! My late husband would be so proud because of his 100% Swedishness. I know this is off topic, but you are one of the reasons I miss Siege and may come back soon.

FrejaSP likes this.