1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Murder counts and food poisoning !

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by BIGJON, Nov 3, 2007.

BIGJON Guest

How does it work? Say I poison a fish steak and give to guildy. He gets wacked. Wacker eats fish steak, dies. What happens as far as murder counts?

BIGJON Guest

This may have been extremely obvious or not. So I did some testing. If the person eats poison fish steak in tram nuthin happens. Go to Fel and person gets poisoned and is able to give murder count. My char was to full to eat so the fish steak remained in his pack but still got poisoned.
    The poison is only good for one use, meaning he tried to eat the same fish steak again with no affect. Now I am wondering what happens if I give my char counts and he becomes red while in tram !
  3. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 5, 2006
    Well firstly. A guildy cannot give another guildy a murder count. Second once you eat the fish and get poisoned. You cant eat the same fish again. Once you eat it its gone. Now the chances you will actually kill a player from a poisoned fish steak are like slim to none.Not to mention you would need to kill 5 blue players to go red. Most people can and will cure the poison right away or someone else near them will cure them.