1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Murder Investigation Encounters Setback

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Daine, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Daine

Daine Guest

[​IMG]Murder Investigation Encounters Setback

Jeremy Dalberg
    01 Aug 2008 17:58:46

Despite earlier predictions, the Royal Guard has encountered unexpected challenges in the investigation of the murders of several Royal Council members. The Captain remains optimistic, however, and expects to have the case wrapped up by early next week.

(In plain language, the murder mystery event will run another couple of days. We're expecting to have it wrapped up by Tuesday.)
  2. solina2

solina2 Guest

It is over now? I just tried to go to Melissa's and I cant get through with the passwords. Does any one else is experiencing this in another shard (I am in Chessy). Two other players are here trying to get in as well.

Perhaps you guys decided to end it today?

Any news on this will be greatly appreciate it.

Thanks! :blushing::blushing:
  3. Lord Arcane

Lord Arcane Guest

mel hunting in honestly ilsh and the casca quest are over you can no longer get tickets from them :(