1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(RP) Murdock Redbone for Governor of Britain

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Murdock, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Murdock

Murdock Adventurer
    Governor

Greetings fellow citizens, I am happy to announce my upcoming candidacy for Governor of Britain.

As of late the citizens of the City of Britain have not been represented properly in the government;
    and trade deals that the citizens could benefit from have been lacking from the current
    administration.

I pledge to represent this great city faithfully and without waver. All matters from commerce
    to security will be brought before the king in a timely manner. Also the trade deals
    will be kept current and useful to the cities people.

As the recent Deputy of Yew I have not only led excursions to rid that city of nefarious persons,
    but throughout the realm as well. As Governor of Britain, I will surely be working to rid this great city
    of any such scum.

And with your help, I will bring excitement and glory back the capital City of Britain once again.

Thank you for your time and your vote in the upcoming elections.
    Murdock Redbone

Lord Gareth and Riyana like this.
  2. Speranza

Speranza Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

"THIS IS EXCITING, I WILL DISCO UNTIL YOU WIN!" says Disco Joe

Riyana likes this.
  3. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Yoos has support frum mees! Mees peed lots ob campane slogans on dem walls around Britains fer yoos! Wach yoos hands wen leenin on walls der. *grins mischievously*

Scabby

4. TehanChesapeake

TehanChesapeake Lore Master

Yay !! WTG Murdock ! You have my full support for your candidacy . You deserve a seat at the council.

Tehan.

5. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

*Endorses Candidacy*

You have the endorsement of me, myself and I, which may not count for much these days but it at least counts as votes from 3 of my multiple personalities :-D

6. bigjim

bigjim Visitor

I am hearing through the grapevine, that if announced at a Paxlair guild and alliance meeting that someone is running for a public office, that there is a unwritten rule that they would not be challenged by one of their own. Is this true?

7. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

wells mebe but wees gots 2 running in BRIT both pax

8. Riyana

Riyana Operations
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Campaign Patron

The last election had Pax members running against each other in several cities.

9. TehanChesapeake

TehanChesapeake Lore Master

True. Besides, I think Murdock had announced his candidacy first for Britain, so blame the other candidate :p

10. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

rulez bah goblins no,likes rulez