1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

murmer has returned?

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by .murmer., Aug 21, 2012.

1. .murmer.

.murmer. Guest

Hail and well met!

After a slight 2-3 year absence I have returned to U.O again. Big time changes and no one to kill! I am looking for old FL if there are any. No familiar faces, sad times, sad times. I will now go back to beating my House Llama with my parrot. They never learn that when I put the bodies on the carpet to never leer at them like I have leered at their mothers. It is never the same. Never.

-murmer of FL from 1999-2009 ICQ# 166 273 154

2. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

I don't know whether to welcome you back or not! :eek:

Welcome back

3. Driven Insane

Are you the guy who used to talk about dead midget hookers?

4. .murmer.

.murmer. Guest

Thank you Amber Witch >: )

Yes sir! DMH are a delight that this life has provided me with and I am very thankful.

5. Driven Insane

I thought so ;)

Well to answer your question.. there are some FL still around. I heard Arycke still holds the guild stone, but he's inactive. I quit about 3 years ago and returned at the beginning of this year. I had a few chars in FL when I left and when I came back they had been booted. I also had a few chars in FL on Sonoma and Origin and they were still in the FL guild on those shards.

Some of the former FL I've run across:
    Tiffahus - although I haven't seen her in awhile
    Haginor - Believe she is the leader of THC
    Demonic Tutor - Saw him at a Harry a few weeks ago. Member of ZKV along with myself.

Still people in Fel just need to look. Alot of people do the new SA champs since peple forget to look there. Yew gate is mostly dead although sometimes there's people there, but certainly not like the old days. At a Harry last week there was around 30 or so people. ZKV and their allies are probably the largest guild on the shard (at least the largest that ventures into Fel daily). THC is probably the largest opposition to ZKV at the moment. HoFD, R3 and a few other blue guilds can be found doing champs in Fel. Random reds are seen quite frequently.

Sorry not that great with names, but yeah there's still plenty of people/action around. Just need to know where to go.

6. Stuiicide

Stuiicide Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Haginor is not the leader of THC ........Pacific has turned into a totally blue based shard, Except a few Hi`5 an all of THC. As for FL, was dead before the move to sonoma. Due to Cypher @ Aryck They cant follow good enough to even lead...If FL was around today, They would only be able to recruit off shard. To have a guild as big as FL on pacific would be so boring i believe people would hurt them self`s IRL......

7. Stuiicide

Stuiicide Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

P.S Cypher still plays, he calls for the next biggest zerg in the game on greatlakes. But i kill him so fast when he see me he run`s for his house, Dont even call for back up...THE REAL CYPHER, COWARD, BAD LEADER, WORSEST PVPER...............

8. Driven Insane

ok then..........

9. PuckOfPacific

PuckOfPacific Journeyman

Stui drops quick too, Not from me, But I seen it plenty of times.

#9 PuckOfPacific, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  10. Stuiicide

Stuiicide Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Every one dies 3v1 4v1 pretty fast to throwers an archers, i have no need to defend my self. Everyone knows ill duel anyone on pac in the arena 1v1......

11. .murmer.

.murmer. Guest

Caca! I need to look harder then. I see some silver farmers here and there. Saw Demonic the other day in Hyloth. Miss the good ol days. Have been getting some ok rez kills on Atl..hermm..

12. Casper SON

Casper SON Visitor

I take it UO is not worth coming back to? ^^

13. .murmer.

.murmer. Guest

I think it is. Pac has a wasteland sorta feel to it but I see ZKV every once in a bit. I end up dead each time but I'm trying to learn what's working for me and what isn't. So far I am much FTL. Still having fun though!

Casper SON likes this.
  14. Casper SON

Casper SON Visitor

Hey Mur hopefully can change that feeling a bit eh =p are you playing Demonic Tutors acc or is that actually him?

15. Widow Maker

Widow Maker Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Stuii is simply the sexiest man in all of UO. Nuff said..

16. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

The way I see it, if old friends ain't around - make new ones.... ;)

Welcome back...

17. .murmer.

.murmer. Guest

WW! Long time! Man oh man!

18. Casper SON

Casper SON Visitor

WOW Whitewolf from TAR.. I remember you from so long ago.. since i was in OPP.. Diddnt know you still played!