1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Museum Closing, All Rares For Sale!

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Alea, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Alea

Alea Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

It was fun collecting but its time to close the museum up. Thanks to everyone who has visited. For those of you who love to collect everything is up for sale on vendors.

2. CountSilverbow

CountSilverbow Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

you remodled the library i kinda liked the one u had before.. are you selling the museum lot to ??

3. CountSilverbow

Stratics Veteran

can i at least get the glowing rune i got for the museum back or are all the "gifts" you recieved just gonna be turned into gold for you ? plz dont be another Cortez lol

4. lol all the "donated" items are as good as gone with alea and her man Ander screwed my buddy last year taking down his vendor while he was away for a few months and kept all the gold (300mill) and items that were left on the vendor.. sorry but your items are most likely gone

5. CountSilverbow

Stratics Veteran

DDAAAAMMM they wouldnt even return the items that were left on his vendor

to be honest something similar occured to me but the person after i think a year now still hasnt asked for there things so i think there gone but i just leave the items from any vendors in the moving crate so that when they do get back they can just click the house sign and get there things.

anyhoots that does suck that they wouldnt even return his items... :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::eyes::fight::heart::mf_prop::gee:

6. Kahlan

Kahlan Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks.. so glad I am not the only one.