1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Museum moved & reopen now!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Orc, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Orc

Orc Guest

Its moved inside GL luna city(Skull Mark).
    It was look not elegant like Elbryan's museum.Anyway i try my best...:sad4::)
    [​IMG]

2. If I remember correctly your little dark father museum was pretty damn decent. I'll be up to check it out soon:D

3. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

I must say, I'm overwhelmed. So many items, so little time. :) The mask roof is great, and I love the curtains on the surrounding first floor, adds a great show of class and style. Glad to see it finally open, I remember when your museum on the Asian (I forget which one) shard was up and I was equally impressed with it.

See ya around :)

If ya like, we can swap runes hehe.

4. Orc

Orc Guest

Hope everyone will enjoy there.

Today i got a accident was when i put my 200stones anchor on the ground but i forgoted lock it down,when i choose custom my house,the anchor was automaticly got throw to the house outside,im eager called GM for help.Finally today i meet a nice GM he(she) helped me got it back:bowdown::)

5. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Lovely museum and a wonderful collection :)

6. feath

feath Guest

THAT is a museum! I am utterly envious.
    adopt me, take me home?

7. Wow I just went to check it out Orc. That is really overwhelming. If you ever want some further home design concepts I'd be glad to work with you:lick:

*edit*

I also have a rares museum locations book at my rune library if you'd like copies for the book on your porch. It has old seer areas and current player houses.

8. The Scandinavian

The Scandinavian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Holy smoke,

I was at your museum for a fast visit yesterday and damn you have many items.I will be back tonight to check all items more carefully.

Good work I say.

BTW.With all those items,do you really need to keep all of them or are you willingly to maybe sell any of the smith related items?

You wont even notice that they are gone.
    :D

Regards
    The Scandinavian

9. Orc

Orc Guest

Sure,Kratos pls give me,I puted a runebook on 1st floor for any GL player easy make a rares travel in GL.
    SO any rares collector owner if u interested in swap runes.

At the moment i will not sell any rares coz some duper was locking on my some rares.:scholar:

10. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Would you be willing to sell the (blessed) jester hat? I can offer you gold or a (blessed) floppy hat in exchange :)

11. I made some copies for you. ICQ me 436819952 later when you're on and I'll handem over :)

12. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Awesome museum!
    I entered... and was speechless! :thumbsup:

Edit:
    *grins proudly*
    That euro cloth skullcap was sewn by me! *blushes*

13. Orc

Orc Guest

Hi Risso,if u are looking for Dbl Jester Hat,Athelas her vendor mall on ATL there have for selling right now,u can try to contact her.:)

14. Athelas

Athelas Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

haha or He even,

Athelas, The Treasure Trove Mall, Atlantic

15. WizzaX

WizzaX Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

lol "her" >=P

awesome museum.... it was incredible!

16. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

fyi, your runebooks out front are not accessible. may want to check the security on them.:D

edit:
    may also want to check the 255 stone item stuck containers.

17. Great museum Orc. I saw a few things I wish I had. :bowdown:

18. COCOPUFF641

COCOPUFF641 Guest

Museum was ASTOUNDING!!! blew my mind when i seen it i do have an Verite Feathered Hat Personnal Blessed Than Anyone Can Wear Also Insured If anyone is interested in adding it to there museum