1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

mushroom circle

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by MeTheGreat, Nov 4, 2014.

1. MeTheGreat

MeTheGreat Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

For anyone that has been trying to complete a rubble mushroom circle, the elusive west-end piece graphic is now available as a cleanup reward. While technically not a rare anymore, it helps decorators on a budget everywhere.

#1 MeTheGreat, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
    Longtooths likes this.
  2. BrianFreud

BrianFreud Lead Wiki Mod & Doer of Crazy Things
    Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Campaign Supporter

Thanks for the heads up. :( :( :(

By the way, just because they added that graphic as a cleanup reward, it doesn't mean that the rubble version "technically isn't a rare anymore", any more than the cleanup yucca made rubble yuccas worthless...

3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yeah uh, the rubble will remain rare until they re-release rubble (which isn't likely to happen I don't think).

4. MeTheGreat

MeTheGreat Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I was referring to the cleanup reward as not being rare (or hard to get - 5000 pts). I agree the rubble piece is most definitely still a rare. That was more an apology for posting in the rares forum about a currently-available item. Sorry

5. BrianFreud

BrianFreud Lead Wiki Mod & Doer of Crazy Things
    Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Campaign Supporter

I think it was ok. It did involve rubble, which is rare. :) It also had slipped my radar that those were in the publish, so very appreciated.

I do wonder why the publish notes say they're 1000 points, but they're 5000 in game...

6. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Warnings of items that might be used to scam others should always be welcome. I could see someone falling for those as server births without knowing.

Scribbles likes this.
  7. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

True people should beware and make sure they are buying the actual rubble and not a labeled mushroom. Thank you for the reminder!