1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mushroom rings...

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Noie, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Noie

Noie Guest

Well, I've found all sorts of rings of things - rocks, graves, palm trees - but no mushrooms. Any chance anyone would like to toss out a hint? :)

2. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

i think there is one near the entrance to shame, where all the wisps spawn

3. quig

quig Guest

There is a fairy ring in the cave that leads to dreadhorn, I remember it in some quest.

Actually after reading on another site this is probably it:

[​IMG]

The actual gate into dreadhorn is a small ring.

4. Spellbound

Spellbound Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You'll never see the rings in 2D client. I wasted hours searching for them, but after loading up EC, found the ring immediately. Now can someone clue me in on the ginseng root?

5. Noie

Noie Guest

That....is so very sad. But at least I'm not just crazy!

On the plus side, I did find a few other interesting things during those 6 hours. :)

6. Noie

Noie Guest

7. Spellbound

Spellbound Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Found the Ginseng flower there, not the root which looks like a whispering rose with the ginseng reagent connected to it.

8. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

yes, that is, the entrance to the twisted glade, home of the dreadhorn requires the heartwood dreadhorn quest for entry. :)