1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Music while play tt??

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Voilet, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Voilet

Voilet Guest

Just was wondering if anyone listened to music when they play TT and if so what is your preference??
  2. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Playlist that I use on MySpace (see link in sig)
  3. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I listen to the TT music. That is probably why I'm a little crazy. LOL!
  4. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 30, 2008
  5. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
  6. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Quite the selection you got there. I espcially like Do Your Ears Hang Low the the Oompah Loompah songs. LOL!
  7. Voilet

Voilet Guest

I was lovin the Fraggle Rock Theme song..I LOVED fragle rock forgot all about it! :mf_prop:

Yeh for those of you who know me im sure you can guess I like to listen to Nine Inch Nails...but I listen to such a WIDE variety of music. I was listening to some strange playlist of mine and was jst wondering what everyone else liked. :D
  8. Jason Mraz- one of the kids at school got me hooked on him. lol
    Or the Wicked CD. Me :heart: that musical :mf_prop:
  9. ATIV7220

ATIV7220 Guest

Sometimes I listen to music, sometimes I listen to podcasts. I've got 3000+ songs in iTunes - everything from Willie Nelson to Seether (big Evanescence fan so I love Broken). If I'm not fighting a boss, I sometimes put on a podcast. I try to keep up with The Tech Guy, The Dennis Miller Show, and Discovery News, as well as a few others along the same lines. If I'm fighting a boss, I can't pay attention to both, so I either play the music or don't play anything. I haven't listened to the TT music in months. I do hear it though, because my wife and my son leave it turned on.
  10. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Ok I was just trying to ignore it.. but people keep posting and well, I can't.. all I can say is this thread makes me sooo jealous.. My stupid computer wont let me do anything while on TT.. cept maybe yahoo... but I really wanna listen to music.. and I can't .. Grrr... Anyways.. I'm on a venting roll right now and I had to get that out..
  11. rainwatercat

rainwatercat Guest

i either run youtube in the background on the fast comp (the others won't do it :sad2:) or i use my mp3 player. i listen to a wide variety of music as well, but the tt music got old for me fast.

for big bosses, i tend to play harder/faster music, but when i'm in buildings, i'll listen to anything. i was in a bad mood tonight so i played gunther's ding dong song to cheer me up (warning...not a kid safe song LOL). :lol: i think i was inspired to play it by looking at dock's hq's tonight. :lol: