1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

??? Musical desires

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Rohamiir, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Rohamiir

Rohamiir Guest

Hi all , been checking out your peacefull shard with a new bard named Aowynn Satriani. Met some really nice folk in my short time here. Thanks to those that have helped and those who have just chatted. However, I am concerned by what seems to be a lack in the crafting of exceptional instruments in your great lands.:wall: You see....I have a taste for the finer tones of quality workmanship (not to mention the gain to skill ability) *shifts eyes*. Anyhow,can anyone point me in the direction of a vender location for said items that i have perchance missed. ;)

2. Nex Anima

Nex Anima Guest

Welcome to Elmore City :talktothehand:

3. grandpa otis

grandpa otis Guest

Look for Grandpa Otis/Hagrid in New Haven or Luna and i be glad to make you a box of exceptional instruments of ur choice ,, free,

4. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Aye, If you see me around at Luna, or anywhere else.. Id be glad to make you some up too. Just send me an IM or PM when your on and where your going to be at, and I would be glad to help.

5. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

oooops need to get my vendor restocked :)

6. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

wish granted ... oops, wrong thread.

( somewhere in the world there is a new music vendor :) )

7. Rohamiir

Rohamiir Guest

LOL nice one maplestone. special thanks to Grandpa Otis. much appreciated. and thanks to all for replies. Good to see a few shards around that aren"t corrupted by the "ME" syndrome. Now to finish skillin' up so's i can join you all in the mix. Hope to join up with a good band of you folks soon.

8. Nex Anima

Nex Anima Guest

hmm...seems no one got my reference...i feel old...:sad4:

9. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

LOL

I caught it, just didn't respond :p

For those that didn't, here's a clue...bacon

10. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker Guest

Bit late but...........

If you need a vendor with exceptional instruments, check out the Cherry Blossom in the tokuno Islands.
    Located right next to the kitsune woods and directly in front of the Zen garden.
    For quite a while I dropped the vendor, but now (free bit of advertising here) I will replace the vendor and keep him/her stocked with a selection of Quality Exceptional Instruments.
    If you would like a large quantity made, please PM me.

Welcome to Legends, Happy hunting and good luck!

11. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker Guest

Vendor is back in place.

yeah, thats her behind the Herald..... I suck at placing vendors.

12. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome to our Shire -- whoops, I'm not a Hobbit :) Welcome to our Shard:) Most of us have low level bard scrolls you can have just for asking.

13. hungry4knowhow

Stratics Veteran

also the vendors at Minoc Trammel Gate (just south not even one screen) have exception instruments