1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Musing on SA templates...

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by sayler04, Oct 7, 2009.

1. sayler04

sayler04 Guest

Ok, so I know there's some sort of synergy between mysticism (sp?) and imbuing skill.

And I know there's some benefit to having both throwing and a concurrent melee skill.

So is a template including mysticism, throwing and imbuing a viable, even preferable endeavour?

On a similar note, are many people pursuing mysticism as a primary combat skill? Id be interested to hear about some of those templates.

Just thinking out loud, or in text, or whatever...
  2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    I have a character that have Mysticisme and Imbuing on the character and no other magic/warrior skills.

My other character combines trowing with mysticisme but has no imbuing.But has sword skill for close combat.
  3. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 12, 2008
    I'm thinking about a mystic dexer (although really only using it for stone form) for Stygian Dragon. 70s resist, 45 DCI, 140 HP and vampiric embrace doesn't keep me alive. I want to see if stone form does any better.