1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Must See - OT

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Sneaky Que, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Sneaky Que

Sneaky Que Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Not exactly what you would expect to find in this forum, so if your looking for light-hearted stuff you should hit your back button now...

Otherwise if you want to watch a documentary that is a must see for everyone in the world, even if you dont agree with views expressed then follow the following link, its hosted by Google video so its free.

http://video.google.com.au/videosea...S:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wv#

Its RE: September 11, 2001.

For short summery version ('teaser') see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OysFITQiSTw

2. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Im not trying to be a downer here or anything, but everyones seen docos like this. They've been coming out for years... bit over it these days.

3. Sneaky Que

Stratics Veteran

Not everyone unfortunately, the world would be a different place today if they had.

Edit, just to add this is not your stock standard 911 cover up style doco... watch it and you will see.

4. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ill have a closer looksie when i get home from work :)

5. Got any films about who shot JFK from the grassy knoll?? I read he went back in time and shot himself.

Just another conspiracy theory nut.

6. Katlene

Katlene Guest

it was lister

7. No it was JFK killing himself after being arrested and jailed for corruption for years. J Edgar Hoover became the president and was in the Mafia's pocket.

It was not Lister. Lister just wanted a curry.

8. Sneaky Que

Stratics Veteran

Nope, but I'm sure you could find some...

OK...

Yeh, thats about it. I can live with you thinking I'm a nut, just do your self a favor and watch the video.