1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

"...must wait a few moments..."

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by King Durango, Oct 17, 2009.

1. King Durango

King Durango Guest

Hello all. I'm having a problem where I permanently get the "You must wait a few moments to use another skill" message when trying to use any skill no matter how long I wait. It seems to be one character only. Logging in and out does not fix it, changing from Fel to Trammel doesn't help, whether I use an in-game skill macro, click the jewel next to the skill name on the skills scroll or use a grey skill tab to activate any skill... nothing happens except the wait message. My keyboard is not stuck and my other chars are not suffering from this problem. Anyone seens this before? Help!

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Try casting a spell that requires targeting, and target something....

I think that can clear it up, if it's a reappearance of an older bug.

3. King Durango

King Durango Guest

Wow, that did the trick. Thanks... but that sure is an annoying one if I'm going to have to correct it on a regular basis.