1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My 1st adveture being PKed! ;)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Pied Piper, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Pied Piper

Pied Piper Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I been on siege now 3days...most of those 3 in NEW. My 1st 2 days I trained in Luna at the bank invisible (doin all skills i can do while hiding; anatomy,animal lore, music,etc)

The reason being to watch others to see what kind of funny things happen at siege banks to avoid the same mistakes myself.

After a while of watching Wyrm an Krystal Pk ppl at and around the bank...Blues such as Speedy Claxton revealing pot throwing reds..killing em...and leaving then coming back...checkin to wait for em to go to their corpse so he can kill em again (i seen funny stuff happen there all day)

I decide to retire to the GH to do some stealth and peace training since i will be visable doing them. After bout 15 min of gettin good gains...here comes Wyrm and Krystal to the NEW GH. Wyrm must have spell weaving cuz he started casting natures fury inside GH and they were revealing me tryining to get it to target me. After about 15 min or so of me hiding an being revealed they got bored and left. Knowining I was not gonna go down so easily...(at least in the GH LMAO)

After 30min or so I needed to run to Brit bank to do sum things. So I put all my armor where it goes in GH and depart wearing my dyed death robe and blue half apron. Because I was so weak I could have the best armor in the world and it wouldn't matter...I figured it would help deter PKs too...

So as I get to the bank there is another young blue there whom wasn't a NEW member and didnt have any guild title.

As I grab the lute i came for I simply warned him to be careful because I had seen Wyrm and Krystal in the area earlier.

As soon as I say that, they both pop out of hidining and she takes out the other guy while Wyrm kills me with one shot (no armor). Of course they laugh and are full with glee as they think they accomplished sum great feat or sumin *shrugs*

After I get raised from wanderining healer I go back to corpse for my lute and apron (dyed death robes act as blessed items) and sure enough they r both gone.

Sadly I go to Luna to do some more hidden training, replace my apron, and get a couple laughs from all the excitement that frequents there.

I'm asked by some GIL members while I'm there if I want to go hunting but explain that I was fine....jus trying to do sum training and get sum skills to ROT. I tell him thank you though and he and his bud gate out.

Reds started frequentining much more now so I stayed hidden mostly. Couple Faction battles happen etc..

THEN, mr.Wyrm comes along revealing all the area around the bank trying to figure out where all the lovely music is comin from.

Once i was revealed I kept hiding....then when I failed he tried the ol explosion run out of GZ before it hits trick...

As soon as I see him begin to cast (he wears blessed magician orny so he casts fast) I run behind a wall and hide...

Once revealed and I fail he got one off before i could duck behind another an he runs off. (It bein my 1st day I had little to no armor on. This beining intentionally done so I have poop loot for Pks.)

I got like 15 to 20 HP left so as he comes back in for another blast I noticed he didnt fully leave the GZ area....Guards I scream at the top of my lungs and wham! he dies.....

Then like 2 or 3 hidden ppl dive on his corspe LMAO! I jus watched with glee so happy at the justice that the guards had jus served up that night. The last person to leave his corspe takes what remained after looting and puts on ground.

Sum decent armor pieces remained but nuthin special except....wat was that! Yes it was! My blue apron that he took layed on ground b4 my eyes. That ***hole was wearining it lik a trophy lol.

I quickly snatch it up and leave everything else because that was all I wanted was my apron back!

The very next mornining when I logged in my char was at GH and guess whom was there already?

Yep Wyrm...just him this time...same thing..natures fury.....hide....reveal....hide....reveal

And he got bored and left cuz he couldn't kill me again....

Well if theres one thing I and others should learn from this is....No where is safe!!!!!!! Not even houses LOL

Just thought I would share my very excitining 1st 2 days on siege

(Never thought simply trainin in one spot could be so entertaining...I guess only on siege)

~Time To Pay The Piper~

2. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

Good story.

NEW doesn't double wall their guild house?

:scholar:

3. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

the NEW GH is a classic style keep so its not customed

4. Razz

Razz Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

It's a tower.

5. Chad Sexington

I thought towers, keeps and castles were safe from NF... guess not.

6. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

Good story, welcome to siege!

Nope, keeps, towers, and castles are not fury proof. Castles are close tho, in the central room.

7. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

curious.... wouldnt casting natures fury over and over again with the intent of killing a house occupant and then preventing them from getting back inside to loot thier own corpse considered a form of griefing and a breach in the terms of service that everyone agreed to when activating your accounts for UO?

8. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I hope not.

The night after Forsaken came back... I think it was? He had died just inside his house and TnT was camping it outside and keeping e-fields up.

Needless to say, we were savvy enough to get him res'd and his stuff back.

A few nights ago, we got to return the favor to Sprago... I don't know if he got back to his body though...

I can see how it's taken to an extreme... but seriously, we need to be able to role-play and police ourselves. If for say, we as a guild... boycotted a player vendor and just made it impossible for the person to operate. I would hope to god, we have the ability to police ourselves and I would hope other guilds, would put up a fight and try to help the shop owner out.

Same thing for a dungeon. If a group of players, wants to lay claim to a dungeon and not let you play in it... same thing.

It's really... a hazy line. There is a such thing as harassment... but then there is such a thing as fighting back too!

9. Nico

Nico Guest

It matters was NF's intended to go thru house walls?If not its a exploit...

10. Chad Sexington

Only in Trammel.

11. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Glad you got your apron back ! :)

IF ya ever do need an apron my self and others whom have tailors here, will gladly make ya another one anytime.

Aye there is NO place safe and often Luna is highly entertaining as well as some other spots just to see even the giants of pvp be wee lil dead corpses strewn across the Siege landscape by...someone else that offed them that off others...cuz even they DIE ! ! ! Nothing thrills one's lil heart more sometimes than to see a giant redwood felled in the forest of Siege's pvp population...just shows em as littered corpses ie just as fallable as anyone else here be they new or crafters or uber pvpers every one DIES HERE by someone or something. Highly entertaining yep !! :) OoOOO Welcome to Siege !

Oh but be ye watchful for that Krystal chick...she trying for 11k of harvested souls or something................ *shudder* even I hide from her myself still !!
    And Wyrm he is just CRABBY he don't seem to like BLUES.. I AM ONE I LIKE BLUE its a purty color ! haha
    :)

12. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Doesn't matter how long you stay away, some things just never change...

Can't wait to hear Krystal bragging on her 10k kills, most of them meaningless...

13. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I did not attack at the new guild house, i stood to the side in the public house. when wyrm asked me what was up i told him i dont attack here, and he said ok gimme 2 min to gate out.

i dont care what u think about my counts i know how and who i got counts from.

14. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

For the life in me, I really can't see why you or anyone else thinks you're good. *shrugs*

15. Wyrm

Wyrm Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Miserable blue.. Thats what thou art, Pied Piper,.,.
    How dare you to guard whack me ? Dont you for a minute think its going unpunished,..,
    I shalst keep harvesting your despicable blue souls.

You pathetic blues have now the option to purchase my tolerance.. For the modest price of 25 thousand golds, I wont torture thee for a whole day...
    Many blues out there are being smart and paying their safe pass.,,. I recommend joo to do the same !! Before the prices are raised.,,. MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

16. Pied Piper

Pied Piper Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Ha ha your silly! I wouldn't say I'm miserable but more like a meekling...hehehe

BTW I dyed my apron neon green now so I don't think its your color... :p

17. Nico

Nico Guest

Hey RP'er, isn't half your guild blue?

18. Alrich

Alrich Guest

aye, as well as the account he has following him around hidden so he can be instant rezzed when he attacks blues in town :loser: :lick: :coco:

19. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

Skinwalker- you were not able to kill me the other moon, while I was training on my brothers Lurg and Grobo. They sent you to the other side.
    Though I was not able to match your speed around Yew, I fought you there and though could not catch you to finish you, I enjoyed the chase. Admittedly, the chase went both ways at times.
    The People, the N'de, though tolerant and patient, have grown tired of you skinwalkers, witches, of your bone beads and corpse powder. The People will be hunting you and killing you any and every chance they get, and purifying your corpse with fire.

20. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Isn't 100% of your guild blue? (Meaning, of course, you)

Not that there's anything *wrong* with that!

21. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

There is no such thing as griefing on siege perilous. If you consider that griefing, you need to move to trammel.

22. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

damn, and you only had cheapy in same guild for how many days?

23. Wyrm

Wyrm Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

One of the poorest and lamest crap talk ever.,.,., Think twice before writting stupidities like that, brotha. I have no "blue account" following me to insta ress. This is beyond ridiculous.,.,,.

I love how some ignorant blues try to create ridiculous gossips when they have hate on their hearts.... What about that fool guy who accused Krystal of buying her account with half her murder counts already on it ? Muwhahaha
    These people need to get a clue or just shut the heck up for real ! :}

By the damn way, I am not the GM of TO. I cannot control if my guildmates go blue or red. If I could, for sure there would be no blues.
    But I compensate their blueishes being even more evil than before.... The blues are suffering a lot all around Sosaria... Ask around.,,.
    Of course there are some wise blues that pay me the modest 25k golds to be free...

24. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Now WyRm I may not know everything about you but when you say you have no blue account that is a bold move on your part... I remember when we had an housing issue you logged onto your blue to hold the house or something and me and many others were like **** you have a blue... and u said muhahaha I have many secrects my lord....

So dont lie... you do have a blue...

25. Wyrm

Wyrm Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

That aint secret. I needed another account to hold my castle. I have a castle, did you forget ?
    But I only have that account to hold the castle. It doesnt even have UOA. I never use that ridiculous char.
    And there is absolutely no chance of me using that char to ress myself at the banks.

26. Alrich

Alrich Guest

the first time(s) you killed me for being an insolent blue were rather hilarious and had me laughing as I was in the grey world oOooing. But lately the attempts to kill in town, only to end you up guardwhacked in vesper and having a stealthed blue guildmate a few steps away to resurrect, rather lame.

27. Wyrm

Wyrm Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Why lame ? This is Siege. If you want safety, walk around with your friends or a guildmate, so that when you die, he may ress you and continue to call guards.
    Just dont play alone !
    Or even better, just hand over those modest 25k and I will leave you alone for 24 hours ! :]

28. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*shakes head* Wyrm is selling it on the streets of Siege. That makes me sadder...

29. rieley

rieley Guest

Greetings Pied !

Dendra is not as new as Pied, but loving siege! Kept hidden for over a week :) Cant' imagine returning to another shard. In fact would love to trade items I have in Atlantic for items here in Siege.

With that said all, Wyrm does have a soft spot. He already has come down on his demand amount for peace. Just the other day he wanted 26K a day from me. :) See, my down payment of 2gd must have soften his heart, wonder why he killed me then?

And no disrespect to the poster that referred to Wyrm as a witch?
    He's not a witch, maybe voodoo? Let's think about this, he may be good for Siege. He's taught me so much in such a short time. I learned much quicker to carry less, even tho I was 'told' this, Wyrm taught me in a more productive manner. Thanks to Miss Brook I was able to afford 'double walls', see Wyrm taught me the need for 'double walls'.

There is a lot to learn on Siege. Wyrm gets us on the ball. Dont get me wrong, I cant join NEW because I have a friend that came to Siege with me and we needed to guild so we can chat. And now I fear with low skills its going to get harder being that I've lost all my gold and resources. However I will make it and I believe this Pied Piper will too!

The community on Siege is worth the stay. The game play is fantastic. So glad I found this shard.

30. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

Wyrm, the sell-out!

Say it isn't so!

:sad3:

31. Wyrm

Wyrm Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

GRRRR.,., Insolents !
    I will always find a way to torture thee, damned blues ! Do your double walls, humiliate me with two cents, spam your "guards" macro and hide behind thine super dragons, but in the end the result is always going to be the same : Thine corpse lieing on the ground, thine soul collected, and thine belongings confiscated !
    REMEMBER THE EMPEROR !!

Muhwhahahahahah

32. Alizaren

Alizaren Guest

Whatever happened to Lord Bacon or whoever you used to mumble about?

33. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*chuckles*

34. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Well the worst is yet to come! Same thing make you laugh will make you cry. You remember that.

35. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Revenge is sweet.
    [​IMG]

36. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Hmmmmm, it is hard to keep track of WyRm's devotions. I recall we were supposed to leave statuary as tribute at one point, and I think he was giving his total allegiance to Lord Dagon at another, which is ironic since Dagon was a Phoenician god of agriculture, credited with giving humanity such devices as the plough, and was likely a blue crafter/resource gatherer. :D

-Skylark

37. Tamergirl

Tamergirl Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

oh man! i have GOT to make a toon on siege...just to see krystal and wyrm in action!! Even if they kill me 20 times a day...lol..

38. Magnolia

Magnolia Guest

Or could it be that he believes being a follower of Dagon would cause Oblivion for the blues?

39. Pied Piper

Pied Piper Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

WHoa whos house is that!? They dont wanna come out to pet all the nice animals?

LOL

40. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Looks like WyRm's house in Homare...unless he moved.

-Skylark

41. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I am available to help any NEW member in distress so should they need it. PM me or AIM me at any time.

42. Newt, you didn't get pics of the Moonglow entrance to Pap's did ya? now that was funny.

43. That is a damn cool sig PP!

44. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yep it's WyRmies. Oh the joys of herding.
    [​IMG]

Oh and improptu midnight decoing...this is why you should never friend me to your house.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Almost 400 items individually locked down.

45. Pied Piper

Pied Piper Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Oh thank you! I thought so too! Petra Fyde made it for me just out the blue. Lucky me huh!?

As I am somewhat computer literate and can draw well on paper etc....I can't make stuff like that on the computer...

Takes a whole different breed of artist IMHO...

46. Pied Piper

Pied Piper Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

WOW sumone has alot of cleaning up to do i see.....

I hope they like Pumpkin Pie cuz I know I do!!!

*grabs a fork and sum Redi Whip*